+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sony Repair?

Member#

Default  Sony Repair?  

Any suggestions on where to sent nd the A7ii to get the rear LCD looked at?

• Advertising

advertising
      newschoolofphotography.com
      has no influence on the ads
      that Google displays.

I've heard if you send it to sony they'll do it for free because it's a known issue (assuming you're talking about the AR coating?).
    I use midstate camera because they're local. I know they sent my a6300 "away" to get fixed for a flat fee ($345 including shipping) when I got the top dial wet, they also replaced the rear screen even though I hadn't mentioned it because the coating was crap.
    http://www.midstatecamerarepair.com/

They're local so I wouldn't really suggest you using them but it might be worth a call to see if you can send it where they send it on your own?
    I own this joint!
    gear list.
    yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, today is a gift, that's why it's called the present.

Member#

Well it started with the coating. It seemed easy enough to replace. A replacement LCD was $10. I gave it a shot and now it's not working. I'll keep searching around

Let me know what you find. My a6000 has had a protector on it since day one and looks great. My a6300 looked like **** but was fixed for "free" with my other issue and now has a protector on it. I'd love to get my a7rii fixed then add a protector there as well...
    I own this joint!
    gear list.
    yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, today is a gift, that's why it's called the present.

+ Reply to Thread Go Back to forum