+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nikon camera rubber cover panel pealing off....Glue recommendation?

Default  Nikon camera rubber cover panel pealing off....Glue recommendation?  

My Nikon dslr camera rubber cover panel is pealing off.... It happened to me the same with my old Nikon. It seems to be a permanent problem with Nikon cameras. Do you have any glue recommendation? The glue needs to be flexible enough and keep the rubber panel on the metal housing of the camera....
    Thanks so much!

• Advertising

advertising
      newschoolofphotography.com
      has no influence on the ads
      that Google displays.

Member#

Maybe a thin coat of the rubber sole glue for shoes. Super strong and flexible. I'm sure there are a fee butyl options as well.
    Gear , flickarrrrrr, Blouge
    Never go Full Retard

Quote Originally Posted by haring View Post
    My Nikon dslr camera rubber cover panel is pealing off.... It happened to me the same with my old best Affordable Product Photography Nikon. It seems to be a permanent problem with Nikon cameras. Do you have any glue recommendation? The glue needs to be flexible enough and keep the rubber panel on the metal housing of the camera....
    Thanks so much!
    Hello,
    Look for something called E6000 in a gray tube. I have found that it has recently become available at my local Rite-Aid, so it shouldn't be too hard to find. It's an industrial adhesive that dries absolutely clear.

Member#

Fuji sells the rubber panels with adhesive for not much money. Try contacting Nikon to see how much a replacement rubber panel is.

+ Reply to Thread Go Back to forum