+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Memorial day poster. Images needed and design.

Pro
    Member#

Default  Memorial day poster. Images needed and design.  

Hey guys, I am volunteering for an event here on campus at Florida Southwestern in Fort Myers, Floirda.

I could really use you guys help with images and design for the memorial day event that we are putting on for the campus for our fallen military and vets.

The club president is just emphasizing not square in design but we are currently looking at a poster that is 2 foot by 5 foot or some other standard large poster size, the school will be printing that for the Veterans club here on campus. Poster design would need to be flexible to a degree as there will be a large section of the poster taken up by names of fallen military members and veterans, basically if they have served and died they will be on the poster as long as we recieve submissions for those names and individuals.

You all are welcome to submit information on people you would like us to honor during the cerimony that we will be doing here on campus, just send me a PM and I would be happy to put the names of those who have served and passed on the poster. All names are checked in a national database for such names through www.military.com.

We will be including the following text
    Remembering the Fallen
    Memorial Day 2015

Revolutionary War, 1775-1783. War of 1812, 1812-1815. Civil War,
    1861-1865. Spanish-American War, 1898-1902. World War I, 1917-1918.
    World War II, 1941-1945. Korean War, 1950-1953. Vietnam War,
    1964-1975. Desert Shield/Desert Storm, 1990-1991. Afghanistan,
    2001-Present. Iraq, 2003-2011
    I'm hoping that one of you that has taken an image of an eagle would be cool enough to allow us to use it for this event on the poster. Photo and image credit would be certainly incuded in large text on the poster and I'm certainly cool wth putting out some business cards for people to go your site to purchase images. We currently have over 200 veterans scheduled to come and the staff of the campus along with the students. I would love to offer money in exchange for your help with this project but our club funds are not there. Everything we are doing for this event is by donations.

If any of you are able to help out with this I would certainly appreciate your help and do what I can to help you get extra exposure where possible. I know I'm asking a lot but it's certainly for a good reason.
    --Bone | FSS | flickr | Gear list | JeffJamesPhoto.com | I'll add more links later...

• Advertising

advertising
      newschoolofphotography.com
      has no influence on the ads
      that Google displays.

I don't have any eagle shots.
    I own this joint!
    gear list.
    yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, today is a gift, that's why it's called the present.

Pro
    Member#

Quote Originally Posted by jacobsen1 View Post
    I don't have any eagle shots.
    I can't remember the name of the guy that comes on here from time to time that does. He might be in my list of people for flickr, I'll have to check that.
    --Bone | FSS | flickr | Gear list | JeffJamesPhoto.com | I'll add more links later...

+ Reply to Thread Go Back to forum