+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 201 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201
Results 10,001 to 10,010 of 10010

Thread: What's your most recent purchase? This thread be dedicated to it.

Vision Kamado B Diamond
    Sam's was clearance given them for $449

Stole the pic from the web

• Advertising

advertising
      newschoolofphotography.com
      has no influence on the ads
      that Google displays.

Pro
    Member#

Quote Originally Posted by thomps6s View Post
    Mountain bike.
    lol, doht, thanks for that.
    --Bone | FSS | flickr | Gear list | JeffJamesPhoto.com | I'll add more links later...

Pro
    Member#

Vision Kamado B Diamond
    Sam's was clearance given them for $449

Stole the pic from the web
    a friend of mine has the big green egg and he doesn't use anything else anymore. He sold his regular grill and uses nothing else now. It's his favorite thing.
    --Bone | FSS | flickr | Gear list | JeffJamesPhoto.com | I'll add more links later...

Nice shawn. I have the vision but not diamond and love it. I also sold our propane grill.
    I own this joint!
    gear list.
    yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, today is a gift, that's why it's called the present.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobsen1 View Post
    Nice shawn. I have the vision but not diamond and love it. I also sold our propane grill.
    I bought our weber genesis propane used and maybe have used it 3 times in the last few years. I always use my weber kettle, but now I think i can get rid of them all or at least put one of the weber kettles in storage and keep it in case I need to have a couple grills going for party food. I'll definitely sell the propane though.

Member#

I bought our weber genesis propane used and maybe have used it 3 times in the last few years. I always use my weber kettle, but now I think i can get rid of them all or at least put one of the weber kettles in storage and keep it in case I need to have a couple grills going for party food. I'll definitely sell the propane though.
    Looking at at that fb group, I think you need about 23 of the kettles in various sizes, colors, and vintage to be considered a real man.
    Stupidity angers me.
    If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done.
    NSOP snapshooter

Quote Originally Posted by tbert View Post
    Looking at at that fb group, I think you need about 23 of the kettles in various sizes, colors, and vintage to be considered a real man.
    This is true, 1 is definitely not enough!

Pro
    Member#

Is the vision supposed to be better then the Egg?

Quote Originally Posted by Bone View Post
    Is the vision supposed to be better then the Egg?
    I think it is on par, but BGE has been around a lot longer. I just can't justify spending over double the price.

From what I've read (and I read about these a LOT) the basic kamado is pretty much the same. It's what comes with it that makes the difference. BGE charges more for the brand and then all the accessories cost even more. The other brands are coming in and charging less and/or maybe including accessories. I know my vision came with the stand, cover and all the rack. I only bought a temp gauge and a heat diffuser/stone (<$100 total for both). And my grill retails for less than the very basic BGE w/o ANY accessories.
    I own this joint!
    gear list.
    yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, today is a gift, that's why it's called the present.

+ Reply to Thread Go Back to forum