PDA

View Full Version : Kelby Training

Please support NSOP by using our affilaites:
      Receive a FREE GIFT from Think Tank Photo

Camera Gear Rentals   

thomps6s
03-23-2008, 01:09 AM
Been looking at this site for a while and I finally joined. There is a ton of instructional videos on the site and for only $19.99/month it seems like a super deal.
The best part is that they are taught in an easily understandable and easy to follow way.

I just completed watching the Joe McNally Light Shaping Tools video. It answered a lot of questions I had about studio lighting and various placements of strobes, softboxes, flags, etc...

Anyways, just throwing it out there in case anyone is interested. They have videos for everything from Photoshop techniques, lighting, landscape, etc..

http://www.kelbytraining.com/

porschewrx
03-23-2008, 10:03 AM
I have been contemplating joining as well. I try to catch Scott Kellby on PhotoShopUserTV.com when I remember and have always come away with some thing new. I believe I will join when things pick up a work again, thanks for the write up.

jacobsen1
03-24-2008, 10:02 AM
so shawn, we can expect to see some new tutorials written by you now? :devil:
Please?!.

thomps6s
03-24-2008, 10:15 AM
so shawn, we can expect to see some new tutorials written by you now? :devil:
Please?!.

It would be hard, they generally run 30min to an hour long.

I have a couple in mind though that I have been wanting to write up.

Trees of My Time
03-28-2008, 10:18 PM
Been looking at this site for a while and I finally joined. There is a ton of instructional videos on the site and for only $19.99/month it seems like a super deal.
The best part is that they are taught in an easily understandable and easy to follow way.

I just completed watching the Joe McNally Light Shaping Tools video. It answered a lot of questions I had about studio lighting and various placements of strobes, softboxes, flags, etc...

Anyways, just throwing it out there in case anyone is interested. They have videos for everything from Photoshop techniques, lighting, landscape, etc..

http://www.kelbytraining.com/

Yes and it is quite a savings if you join for a year and even more so if you are a member of NAPP. I have been a member since Photoshop DOS ver. 3 and for $99 a year, I have thought it was well worth the cost. Discounts on seminars, books, videos and the subscription to Photoshop User magazine!

Oh and free shipping from B & H Photo. but only if you call the special 800 number. I keep a wish list and pull it up, then call.