PDA

View Full Version : Daily Suggestions: 6-26-2007

Please support NSOP by using our affilaites:
      Receive a FREE GIFT from Think Tank Photo

Camera Gear Rentals   

jacobsen1
06-26-2007, 08:57 AM
OK, let's use one thread per day to keep this somewhat clean. I've locked the other threads that I've fixed, and I'll quote the others in here and lock them too with a "to do" list:

some way to handle reviews.

hosting for contests

Instead of the little "new" tag next to the title have the thread text be bold

1) Reviews
2) hosting (attachments) for contests
3) thread titles should be bold with new content over the "new" icon

jacobsen1
06-26-2007, 09:00 AM
OK, deleted the solved issues, and locked the issues we're still working on.
Post in here and I'll keep a running list every day. Then the next AM I'll carry over any unresolved issues and make a new thread. I figure this will work for the first week or so, then after that hopefully we'll be settled in.

jacobsen1
06-26-2007, 09:44 AM
n/m, it's stickies that are bold...

I was up till 2:30am this morning working (playing) with all the settings so who knows what I did.

jacobsen1
06-26-2007, 02:26 PM
well I fixed the first issue... I'll see what I can find for the other 2 tomorrow.. (I'm going sailing, Tuesday night series)
http://www.pbase.com/benjacobsen/image/45161430/large.jpg

tardypizza
06-26-2007, 06:20 PM
Not that you'll see this because you're out on a sailboat ignoring your responsibilities to everyone here, but some new colors for the forum would help. I can only look at cornflower blue for so long before I want to punch something.

Not a huge priority, but a priority nonetheless.

ted

jacobsen1
06-27-2007, 11:34 AM
OK, just redid the smilies... Much better now. :wave:
:lol:

a new theme is on the list. The issue I'm having is they seem to move everything around on the board as well as change the colors... So I need to see if I can find a way to just edit my colors up w/o moving things around...

tardypizza
06-27-2007, 12:11 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot we could choose our own themes. I'll see if I like that one better.

ted

Kaiser
06-27-2007, 04:13 PM
I'll quote the others in here and lock them too with a "to do" list:

Hmph, you ignored the following in the OT thread I started (the LARGEST thread on NSOP, I might add). :mad: :P

Hey Ben, I just noticed something: you might want to have "Hide email address from public" checked off by default (as it is on most forums).

jacobsen1
06-27-2007, 04:50 PM
I looked and looked for that setting and couldn't find it anywhere... If anyone knows where it is (IE you've done this before) let me know and I'll do it... But yeah, turn it off in your CP...