PDA

View Full Version : camerapacker, another crazy product

Please support NSOP by using our affilaites:
      Receive a FREE GIFT from Think Tank Photo

Camera Gear Rentals   

Bone
01-09-2011, 11:59 PM
I know this has been done several time already but I thought I would post this up seeing as it's a new twist on an already popular system idea.

http://www.camerapacker.com/

take a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNLF4cF8Qkk

Khanh
01-10-2011, 12:05 AM
IDK how I feel about those plastic hooks.

I thought the BR Double looked dorky..this tops it by far.

a.hoglen
01-10-2011, 02:30 AM
uhh.. no?

astockwell
01-10-2011, 06:24 AM
Christ, the video really makes me want to go out and get one...did the person get their mom to do the voice over?

Blazin
01-10-2011, 08:13 AM
I'd be more inclined to take the product seriously if that was better produced. Voice over, camera close up with the dirtiest camera ever, etc.

Additionally, I'm not going to say I performed a stress analysis on that system, but I'm all set with putting the force on the lens causing unnecessary stress on the mounting plate. I can see it now, a big flubby gut pushing out or with the system over tightened and that nice flex loop pulls so hard on the lens body it snaps, bends, or otherwise damages both the body and lens. Yuck.

a.hoglen
01-10-2011, 08:19 AM
I think if I wanted to carry a camera like this, I'd just get a cotton carrier.

jacobsen1
01-10-2011, 11:10 AM
Christ, the video really makes me want to go out and get one...did the person get their mom to do the voice over?

I think if I wanted to carry a camera like this, I'd just get a cotton carrier.

+1

at least make this version with better components? I mean I guess there's a market for something like this priced UNDER the cotton, since it's NOT cheap, but make it look good and not look like it'll break?

Bone
01-10-2011, 01:40 PM
lmao, I wanted to see what you guys were going to say about the fat guy situation and the clunky/bulky hooks that she is using...

and damn, seriously that video sucked big time!