PDA

View Full Version : Can't post on critique and sharing forums?

Please support NSOP by using our affilaites:
      Receive a FREE GIFT from Think Tank Photo

Camera Gear Rentals   

deadsouls.
11-02-2010, 09:07 PM
Every time I go to post a thread under the critique or sharing forum, I get this

vBulletin Message

deadsouls., you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Something may have flew over my head, I'm not sure. Did I miss a step when I signed up? :confused:

Warus
11-02-2010, 09:08 PM
No they are retired from service and combined into the new lightbox area.

jacobsen1
11-02-2010, 09:10 PM
yeah, Dave has you covered. Sorry for the confusion, but sharing and critique are close (you can still comment on them) and lightbox is where we put ALL new image threads. I'll probably change the name of them and merge them soon because it seems like the system is working well, except for the confusion with the old sections being there but closed. :)

deadsouls.
11-02-2010, 09:24 PM
I see, thanks for the quick responses guys!

jjswee
11-03-2010, 08:00 AM
Ben, just put them as a sub category. It might stop a lot of the confusion. Also, a sticky might help in both sharing and critique.

jacobsen1
11-03-2010, 09:17 AM
I'm going to go out on a limb and say I just fixed the issue this morning? :)

(renamed lightbox to "lightbox (sharing & critique)" and also put the old sharing and critique inside lightbox).

Stime187
11-03-2010, 11:47 AM
That's exactly what I was going to say it was time for, Ben. Good work!