PDA

View Full Version : OK, I take back all the mean things I saif about the layout, for ONE reason...

Please support NSOP by using our affilaites:
      Receive a FREE GIFT from Think Tank Photo

Camera Gear Rentals   

The Monster
01-06-2010, 06:25 PM
http://www.williwood.com/images/misc/nsop.png

:wave::wave::wave::wave:

CaityB
01-06-2010, 06:26 PM
Yeah, I just found that feature today, I love it.

I don't love this whole image passing the side of the forum edge though :wave:

jjswee
01-06-2010, 06:34 PM
:lol:

thomps6s
01-06-2010, 06:46 PM
The sidebar or the post about Idjiit buying Win7? :lol:

The Monster
01-06-2010, 06:49 PM
Nothing about Windows makes me happy.

thomps6s
01-06-2010, 06:49 PM
Nothing about Windows makes me happy.

And......that's what makes my reply :lol:

subimatt
01-06-2010, 07:37 PM
she pregnant yet?

jacobsen1
01-06-2010, 08:36 PM
nice will, glad you like it! It's nice to see a possitive vb4 thread every once in a while... :whatever:

Yeah, I just found that feature today, I love it.

yeah, that'd be because I turned it on today... :wave:

I don't love this whole image passing the side of the forum edge though :wave:

it that really that big of a deal? Personally, blowing that one post out to cover the image wasn't all that pretty either, some people could argue this is actually cleaner as JUST the image is off and it's too wide anyway. The old way the edit and quote buttons went to right field as well which was always annoying when you needed them. :diaf:

Angelo
01-07-2010, 12:02 AM
nice will, glad you like it! It's nice to see a possitive vb4 thread every once in a while... :whatever:

yeah, that'd be because I turned it on today... :wave:

it that really that big of a deal? Personally, blowing that one post out to cover the image wasn't all that pretty either, some people could argue this is actually cleaner as JUST the image is off and it's too wide anyway. The old way the edit and quote buttons went to right field as well which was always annoying when you needed them. :diaf:

Am I wrong, or did we not have some guideline stating that the longest side of an image should be 800 px or less?

-A

ride5000
01-07-2010, 07:49 AM
Am I wrong, or did we not have some guideline stating that the longest side of an image should be 800 px or less?

-A

guidelines, not necessarily hard rules.

afaik. ;)

jjswee
01-07-2010, 08:00 AM
Now that you talk about it, that image thing isnt that bad. Isn't that bad at all.

jacobsen1
01-07-2010, 08:48 AM

:this:

guidelines, not necessarily hard rules.

afaik. ;)

but yeah, that's another reason I don't feel terrible about it. If it's wider than 800 and having an issue that's the image not the board really.

Angelo
01-07-2010, 11:27 AM
I just hate scrolling if I don't have to, because I'm lazy and want the world to fit into my preconceived notions.

-A