PDA

View Full Version : Need A Hand - getting frustrated

Please support NSOP by using our affilaites:
      Receive a FREE GIFT from Think Tank Photo

Camera Gear Rentals   

Jbee
10-28-2009, 02:05 PM
hey guys its me again :lol: :p

i have this picture and i cant find a right angle or a right way to edit the pic.

the part i need to edit/clone is the shoe that monique is sitting on. im not getting good results out of this. i tried expanding her dress to cover it up and use the sand but its not working. maybe im missing out a step to blend the image.

thanks in advance.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/autox/moniquecopy.jpg

jjswee
10-28-2009, 02:19 PM
So this is how I drop a car (lowering). Its not the same, but maybe my process could work.

What I would do is cut a line seperating the top and bottom of the picture. In the top I would include all of the girl, and on the bottom the shoe and part of the sand. You basically pull the top over so it covers the shoe. You need to pick the right line, and you will run into issues on the merge. It will require some careful cloning on the merge line.

Jbee
10-28-2009, 02:26 PM
good idea on the dropping of the car.

leme try.

dr ken
10-29-2009, 11:14 AM
I think this might be tricky, because if the geometries of both her and the sand were purely maintained, wouldn't the "dropping of the car" technique place her hands beneath the level of the sand?

jjswee
10-29-2009, 11:23 AM
I never said it would work. :lol:

Jbee
10-29-2009, 11:50 AM
here is the pic i came up with. yay or nay?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/autox/moniquecopy-1.jpg

CIM_Photography
10-29-2009, 11:58 AM
I say good job!

There's just a little bit of a hint of the shoe/book/whatever right at her butt cheek. But if I didn't know it was there to begin with, I wouldn't be able to tell.

CIM_Photography
10-29-2009, 11:59 AM
Oh, and compliments to the model - she has a very intriguing look to her, very beautiful.

jjswee
10-29-2009, 11:59 AM
Very well done! The halo bothers me though.

How did you end up doing it?

Jbee
10-29-2009, 12:08 PM
I say good job!

There's just a little bit of a hint of the shoe/book/whatever right at her butt cheek. But if I didn't know it was there to begin with, I wouldn't be able to tell.

Oh, and compliments to the model - she has a very intriguing look to her, very beautiful.

yes. she is gorgeous!
i cant pull down the butt cheeks part coz then i would have to recreate the shadow/sand. hmm.. took me sometime for sure.

Very well done! The halo bothers me though.

How did you end up doing it?

halo.. hmm didnt even see it. awesome eye ill fix that sir.

dr ken
10-29-2009, 01:23 PM
Nicely done!

Jbee
10-29-2009, 01:28 PM
thank you sir